Design Production Engineering & Project Management
Our services include the ability to design both Electronic Analogue and Digital circuitry and the associated Electronic testing of the product, including software development.
Extensive skills in all aspects of Electronic and Mechanical Production Engineering.
Management of projects from initial design concept allows a speedy transition through manufacture phase and subsequently delivery to your market place.
We can offer full project management from simple stand alone products, including Box Build and overseas shipments.
Kitting and Material Supply
We offer a unique specialist service in this field, whether this be on a Kitting basis, Component Sourcing, or Full Procurement for your PCB assemblies and Box Builds.
With staff having over 25 years experience of working for and with leading component distributors, together with overseas alliances we believe that this greatly benefits our customer base.
- Stock profiling.
- KanBan, e-Ban, Fax-Ban, Buffer Stocking.
- Benefit from our worldwide sourcing alliances.
- Material Obsolescence Management.
- Competitive kitting operation.
- Utilising our experience for Design In/ Volume pricing.
- e-maCs Manufacturing Software Package.
- Sampling of components for Obsolescence or New Designs.
Electronic Unit Assembly (Box Build)
From simple Unit Assembly and Test through to Integrated Systems including Membrane Keyboards and Cabling, Wavemar has a wealth of experience.
Our services include:
- Custom Metalwork, Moulded Plastics, Enclosure and Keyboard supply.
- Chassis Wiring.
- Box Build.
- Full Product Completion.
- System Integration and Test.
Electronic PCB Assembly
Our Manufacturing capabilities are constantly reviewed and updated to allow us to meet the most demanding of Customer requirements. Our services include:
- Prototyping, including fast turnaround.
- Fully automated Surface Mount Lines.
- Single/double sided SMD assembly including:-
BGA, microBGA’s, QFN’s and emerging packages.
- Hand Soldering of SMD and Conventional product.
- Cell or line based production.
- Wave soldering.
- Experience of working with different materials, such as Insulated Material Substrate (Aluminium) and Flexi Circuits.
- IPC-A-610 standards.
- RoHS compliant.
Repair and Rework
- To support product life-cycles we offer an after sales and rework capability.
- Repairs and rework.
- BGA removal and replacement.
- Fault find.
Electronic Test & Design
Utilisation of both Industry Workmanship and Inspection standards together with Trained Staff and rigorous in-house procedures we aim to ensure that Customers receive product of the highest quality both Tested and Non Tested.
Our Services include:
- IPC-A-610 Standards.
- Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI).
- Software and hardware development.
- Programming facilities.
- Bespoke test equipment design and build.
- Functional test, in-house or customer supplied.
- Fault finding diagnostics and repair.